Thursday, March 15, 2012

MMMM.... MOUSSE ♥


Today it's my Feast Day, or onomastico, the day of my Saint...whatever you want to call it! In the Catholic Church we celebrate St. Louise de Marillac, a beautiful woman from France who took care of her sick husband until he died and then dedicated her whole life curing the sick and the poor in the streets, in the France of the XV century. I would have loved to celebrate as we usually do, with a nice meal in good company.. but.. ahime' {alas}.. I've been SICK all day together with two of my children. Not fun! :( 
Even when I'm sick, though, I cannot stay completely still.. and I finally finished and posted in my shop this Spring Garland and I cooked a little treat.. I cannot NOT celebrate my French Saint!!! I believe she protects me from Heaven.. so I cooked in her honor a delicious ♥MOUSSE AU CHOCOLAT♥, which I will eat soon hoping that it will send my flu away. :)         {here is the recipe}

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is a fantastic mousse and love the garland! Bless you on your Saint's Day and feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm..yum...a mousse and an onomastico is the best..I think that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garland and... the mousse looks yummi!
    Bonne fête :-)
    Si'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the flu! Chocolate will make you feel better, I'm sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mi fai venire famme!! delizioso! e complimenti con un pochino di ritardo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mousse au chocolate... yummy!!!!!! Your spring garland it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!