Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glasses Love ♥ and Discount Code!

Do you wear glasses? ..then this post is for you!! I've been wearing eyeglasses since 5th grade.. {it was 25 years ago...mamma mia!!} I actually needed them probably one or two years before that.. but my Mom never believed I couldn't see. She had her reasons, when she was little she really wanted to wear glasses {glasses in the 50's were pretty cool, I have to say} and she convinced my Grandma to take her to the eye-doctor.. the result was that she had perfect sight! So, she never could wear the so much desired glasses and she thought I was acting like she did.
But in my case..I really could see nothing!! Glasses have been my "friends" for a long time. I recently broke mine.. and I need a new pair.. I really like the geeky type that Zooey Deschanel wears in her TV Show! 
I love how they look on her.. but.. how would they look on me?? Well, I found this super cool web-site GlassesUSA.com , where I can try glasses on virtually!! I took a picture of myself... Check it out!!

Well, would you like to see how they look on YOU? Try this widget and have fun!! :)


I'm so glad I recently renewed my eyeglasses prescription, or else I would not be able to buy them! And I'm especially glad I found this web-site.. I have a couple of promo-codes I want to share with you:


STOREWIDE OFFER - Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
So, what do you think? Do you need new prescription glasses like I do? This is the place for you!! So much fun to try the glasses on without leaving your home! I'm sure you'll find the perfect ones for you...



xoxo as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!