Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peppermint Cupcakes!

So much going on in these days!!!!! We are looking for a new house, as we need to move out from the one we live in... we don't have much time. I hope to find it tomorrow and move-in in two days!! Am I asking too much?? :) I've also been busy {not too busy unfortunately} with some orders in the shop, thing that always makes me very happy.. Then the kids going to school, home-works, different meetings.... so.. what to do in this type of situation?? You know what I like to do.... BAKE!!!! It takes the stress out of me, I enjoy baking and I love the results.. he he ;) especially in the recipe that I will share with you today.
I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The Freckled Fox , when I saw the recipe of Peppermint Cupcakes!
At first I thought it sounded kinda weird, I couldn't imagine how the combination of flavors such as mint and cream-cheese could go well together, then I kept on reading and I was suddenly inspired and convinced by the gorgeous Emily {author of the blog}. I went to buy all the ingredients I needed and I started baking!
They came out so pretty....and so delicious!!! You won't believe your taste buds!!!


This cupcake is for sure a perfect treat for Christmas! The taste of the minty candy-cane makes it really special. I know you want to try it now.. so go get the recipe in Emily's blog!! You can find it HERE , it's very simple and fast to make. You won't be deceived.
Happy Baking!!!!!

xoxo, 













2 comments:

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!