Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Books for rent!..and more...

I'm finally back at blogging!!! What a nice feeling... :)
Today I want to introduce you {if you don't already know it} to a very interesting and appealing website I recently heard about...
I wonder how many of you, dear readers, are still in college.. but for sure you know somebody who is studying!! Who doesn't study nowadays? I graduated from college in 2001, exactly 2 weeks before I got married and moved to America!! I studied Languages, my favorite subject ever {did you know I fluently speak 4 languages? English, Spanish, French...and of course Italian!}.. ;) I have beautiful memories of the time during college.. how many books I studied! I cannot even count them... and the website I want to show you is about renting text books. I never heard about such a service! I wish I knew about it when I was in college... please check it out, it's called CampusBookRentals.com . The website is very professional and easy to follow, they explain everything in every detail. You can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices.. the shipping is FREE both ways.. you can highlight in the textbooks {my favorite thing to do}.. and once you are done with your book and send it back you can earn money if it gets rented by somebody else!! I would have loved something like that!!
Here's a video that explains everything:

How does it work?:
 
Another amazing thing about this website is that with every book rental they donate money to Operation Smile , an international organization that helps children born with a cleft. I think it would be nice to study your book knowing that you're contributing in healing a child's smile...
 
 
Well, I hope you can all check it out and spread the word about CampusBookRentals.com .
That's all for now!!
 
xoxo,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!