Sunday, February 10, 2013

Being a new blogger...

I feel like I have completely abandoned my blog.... but that's not the case. I'm still a new blogger with a lot of things to learn about blogging.
I left California to come to NY for a spiritual retreat with my husband. Once here it's very hard to start writing a post (i tried with my last post using my phone... it was not a big success), I should have organized myself and pre-write and schedule a few posts. I imagine that's what big bloggers do!! :) well, next time I'll do better.
I'm having a great time at my retreat, God shows me every time how good He is. Where would I be without Him??

I'll be back soon to Cali where I have an awesome giveaway ready for you!!!!

Be patient with me... :)

Much love to all,

Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!