Friday, February 15, 2013

Garlands

It's been a while since I posted some "Etsy Finds".. I love exploring Etsy, because I love anything handmade and I'm amazed at how many gorgeous things are out there!! Everything created in the comfort of a house, maybe next to the warmth of a cozy fire-place, while the children are finally asleep.. or while sipping a delicious and bubbly wine. Things handmade are just the best! God gave us hands and fingers able to create beautiful things... like garlands, for example... a decorating item that I think should be in every house!!! Look what I found:
 
 

Puffy Pale Roses... for a soft touch in a baby room..


shabby chic classic bunting banner.... just adorable!


I love the rustic look of this Love Banner..

..for those who love Tea and the Queen of England (like I do!!)

Vintage Yellow Orange Cornflower Fabric Bunting, Garland, Banner, Pennant Decoration 9 Feet
I need this on my bed!

Wedding Garland Paper Flowers Fall Colors 9 Feet - Wedding Decorations
Look at these roses!..made out of paper...

Star Bunting - Crochet Garland - Pretty Pastel Colors
I had to pick a crochet garland! This one is so beautiful!!

Rainbow Yarn Pom Pom Garland  - for Party Decor, Banners, Buntings and Photo Props
Gorgeous and colorful pom-poms!!!

...oooh and I could go on and on and on!!!! There are so many!! and so beautiful!!!! Please go check these, put them among your favorite finds, favorite their shop... look for more!!!
I hope you like my finds as much as I do! :)
...and please... don't forget my Sponsor's GIVEAWAY! you can win free advertising for 2 months for your shop or your blog!!! Go enter now!!! 
 
Much Love to you All!!
 
xoxo,
 

2 comments:

  1. I adore garlands! :) I'm really loving the tea cups and the lace pom pom one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thank you so much for including my lace garland on your beautiful post! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!