Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ready for the Super Bowl??



Happy Sunday to all of you!!!
Today is probably going to be a special day for many of you.. especially for the fans of the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers... Yessss, I'm talking about the Super Bowl!
Do you have anything fun prepared for the occasion? I will spend the afternoon with my little family and some friends. I have to say that I'm not a great fan of football. I grew up in Italy and the main sport there is soccer {you would see my face painted with the Italian flag colors during the Soccer World Cup}, but my husband is from Colorado and a Broncos fan, that's why I support it and try to understand all the games rules. ;)
I would have loved to see the Broncos playing today.. but if I had to pick a team I would pick San Francisco! Just because I live very close and I know many people there. But in the end.. may the best one win!!!! And have fun!!!

Big hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!