Thursday, April 25, 2013

October Baby ~Movie Review

I haven't written a movie review in a while.... maybe because it doesn't happen very often that I'm really touched by a movie{and I watch a lot of movies!! Thank you Netflix and RedBox!!}.
Last week I happened to see the title "October Baby" among the movie choices on Netflix and I remembered my Mom had seen it and had talked to me about it. So I decided to watch it.
I know, it's not a new movie and probably many of you have already seen it. It's the story of a young girl who finds out she was a survived aborted baby. You can imagine... a pretty dramatic story about how she tries to find her real mom, the feelings of abandonment and rejection which will eventually lead to forgiveness. At the end of the movie I couldn't help but crying!!!
I didn't know any of the actors.. and that's not the reason why I chose to watch it. I deeply believe that to abort is to kill, even if the fetus is only a few weeks old. God creates Life, and we are not the ones who decide to end the lives He gives us. Of course, many people don't know this, are misled by society, they make wrong choices... but the soul of all those babies in Heaven are praying for their Mommies, loving them and forgiving them from Up Above.
Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!