Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cappuccino with Nutella ~recipe

Yesss!! The title is right!! Have you ever tried coffee with nutella?? The first time for me was last July in Brazil. Me and my husband stopped in a café and that's what I ordered.... right away!! It's useless to say that it was de-li-cioussss... The inside of the cup was completely spread with Nutella, the coffee and milk was hot and covered with a big cloud of sweet whipping cream! I remember I was so tired that day... I really needed that treat!
When I came home I tried my own version... I didn't have whipping cream that day.. so I simply made a Cappuccino {coffee and milk with a luscious foam on top} with Nutella.

All you need is:

  • Espresso Coffee
  • Milk
  • Nutella
  • Sugar
  • (+ whipping cream, as you desire)

Spread a layer of Nutella inside your mug, or coffee cup, letting it gently overflow. In the meantime make the espresso, sweeten it the way you like, warm up the milk and foam it {you can use THIS type of frother}.  Pour the coffee followed by the milk in your cup....and voila'!!!! Enjoy your treat!! And remember to have a spoon with you to "clean up" your cup from the remains of melted Nutella...

 my Cappuccino version...
 
from the Brazilian café.... isn't it to die for????? :)
 
Have a great Sunday!!!
 
xoxo,
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!