Sunday, February 5, 2017

~Banana chocolate-chip muffins~

Hello everyone!!!
today is Sunday and that's when we usually have a little extra time to make something special for our kids, or just for ourselves.. ;) One of the things of everyday life I really enjoy is cooking. I recently found a delicious recipe that is perfect for an afternoon snack or even breakfast. I'm talking about Banana Chocolate-chip muffins! They are perfect especially when you have a couple of bananas getting darker and darker on your kitchen counter... how many times that happens in my house....... well, if that's the case, look for a couple extra ingredients and make these!! You won't be disappointed.

BANANA CHOCOLATE-CHIP MUFFINS 
(ingredients for 12 medium muffins)


  • 3 ripe BANANAS, mashed
  • 3/4 cup SUGAR
  • 1 EGG
  • 1/3 cup BUTTER, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups self-rising FLOUR
  • 1 cup of CHOCOLATE-CHIPS
Mix sugar and egg to the mashed bananas. Add melted butter (you can use margarine if you prefer). Add the flour (if you don't have the self-rising kind, just use the regular flour + 1 tsp of baking powder) and mix well. Add chocolate-chips at last folding them in the batter.
Pour the batter into muffin molds and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. I check if they are cooked inserting a tooth-pick in one of the muffins, if it comes out clean it means they are ready!!






I hope you like them!! Enjoy them with a cup of coffee or tea! Let me know what you think.

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!